Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Home is Where the Heart is by Cherry Nelson

       Happy Spring!  I have a fun 3d project to share with you all.  I lost half a Sunday assembling and creating this and it was so enjoyable.  Don't you love getting lost in art?



I started with the Standing Flip Book.  This kit comes with several chipboard pages but I used only one and decorated both sides of it.  So Depending on your mood you can switch out what side you want to see.






 I painted the whole flip book first with white acrylic paint.





 I than covered all my other chipboard pieces-windows-six panel, folding house shrine
 valentine heart shapes


 I added borders to both sides of the flip book.




 I added ribbons to both sides and added my main focal points.








 I assembled my cute tag that I attached to my rings.




 I distressed the flip book all over, especially the edges.



Here is my project completed.




 Isn't the mini house adorable? 













 Here is the other side.















Hope you enjoy!  Cherry





GSLC Supples-

No comments: