Sunday, June 6, 2010

Guesting for AllyScraps!


        HI there!  Would love to have you come and visit me over at http://allyscrapsblog.blogspot.com/  I am guesting for the month of June. Soo soo excited!  Cathy has some of the sweetest scrap and paper supplies around!   I will be creating a project a week.  Here is my first project...a cottage LIBERTY banner for the 4th.  Using some of my favorite colors red, white, and blue!  Lots of Maya Road, October Afternoon, and some sweet little stamps from We are the Memory Makers.  You can find a complete list of what I used and instructions over at AllyScraps.  Please leave a comment if you have the time!  xoxox, cherry

5 comments:

Deb said...

very cute...

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I love the banner!! totally cute stuff!!

xo

Unknown said...

OMG! That is the cutest banner ever!

Love it!

~Liz

AJ said...

What fun!!

dhan said...

that so cute,,