Friday, April 13, 2012

Blog Hop Day with TRC and RRR!!!!















Good Morning early birds!  If you have found your way here from the blog hop you should have come from Heidi's blog....are you all having fun this morning?  I am more than likely still in bed if you started this party when the rooster started crowing.   I have a fun card trio to share with you today using some of  The Rubber Cafe goodies and gorgeous ribbons from Really Reasonable ribbons .   I started out with the mini jar stamp , Fruit Medley , and they sweet small cherries set.  I created a "preserves" theme ...which was fun and easy with these stamp sets.   I used all the same papers but in diffrent ways to keep them all matching.   The beautiful Sweet Caroline papers from My Mind's Eye.  As usual some fussy cutting and making good use of some of my diecuts made these cards fun and easy.   Lots of paper layers and use of  my beloved Scrap Happy glue kept them all together.    It was than time to add bits and bobs...buttons, stitching, a handmade layered bloom....and the perfect last touch the ribbons.    I used the sweet May arts ruffled ribbons in red on all three cards and also had to have my bows....this time using the white wrinkle ribbon. .   I love love love this stuff!  It is a fun change from using seambindings and has a gorgeous almost dupioni silk type of texture.  I am going to have to have every color in this stuff!  Well hope you have enjoyed my creations!  There is soo much inspiration out there with all the blogs to visit.  Have fun and keep moving along!  Your next stop on the hop will be Misty's blog.   Happy Weekend to you all! I will be back this weekend for another hop of sorts with Purple Onion...so come back!  Hugs, cherry

EDITED TO ADD :
There will be two prizes offered on the blog hop--one will be on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog and the other one will be on The Rubber Cafe' Blog. The prizes are both an approximate value of $20 each. Comments are encouraged on all of the stops but, the prizes will be randomly selected from the two company blogs

56 comments:

reneabouquets said...

So "Cherry" beautiful! Love you style so feminine and wonderful!

Creative Mayhem said...

Love that mason jar stamp too and so very cherry! Great job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!!! I loveeeeeeee the buttons as cherries!!

Karen T said...

I just love this project! so so adorable!

TesaB said...

GORGEOUS! Love the home made shabby chick awesomeness!!!!!!

Dee in N.H. said...

Wow!! Beautiful with stunning details! Love them!

Dawnll said...

These are so cute! love your projects, makes me ready for summer.

Kristine Reynolds said...

What a great little set...so cute!

Denise said...

So adorable! Love the cherry buttons!

Natt Smith said...

Such an adorable cards ! I really enjoy looking through your blog !!

Rita Barakat said...

These are sooo sweet! Very pretty!

Jan Hennings said...

love...love LOVE :)

Tkat said...

very cool! love the "cherries". :)

Sherry Kushibab said...

Just down home cute!!! Great flowers, bows, cherries and layout...sweet!!

lharnish said...

Very pretty entry for the blog hop :_)

Jackie said...

I love them, so cute and cheering

Rosalee said...

These are beautiful. Love the cherry button idea. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

Sassy said...

Absolutely adorable!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I love that jar stamp. Great projects. TFS

Amy Martin said...

Beautiful. I love the country feel of these. Great job.

Regena said...

So adorable!!! Love the cherry buttons!

featheredheaven said...

I'm loving this set! I also love what you've done with both the buttons and the ribbon! Too cute! Thanks for sharing!
Sue O

Ruth S said...

Lovely makes as ever Cherry - the shabby colours are even more pretty for the pop of cherry-red for a kitcheny charm ;)
Have a lovely weekend, Rx

Maria said...

Love the cherries, so sweet!!! Just LOVE your shabby style, so so pretty! Take care!!:-))

Miranda said...

These are adorable!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

efj said...

I love making cards... these were wonderful...thank you for sharing!!

scrapfancy said...

As always the cards are awesome. Love checking out your creations. Thanks for sharing.

Gloria Stengel said...

I love this vintage-style card set. It takes me right back to my mom's kitchen during canning season! You are an amazing designer!

Caryn S said...

These are just the cutest things! Love the cherry motif and the BUTTONS!!! So great!

barbie louglin said...

darling cards, tky!

Char said...

Amazing!!!!! I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said but love all the elements that you have added to these cards.....just awesome!!!!!

Rebecca Mosher said...

Simply delicious :)

kristacheryl said...

too cute!!!

Becky Dunham said...

Cherry! How do I follow you? I love your projects today - those button cherries!!! And I thought I must follow this blog so I scrolled down to find your follower button and every post I saw made me want to see more! And yet, I cannot find a follower button! Do you have one? LOVE LOVE LOVE your creative style!

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful job and Ilove all the details on these!! Also love the designs :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Debbie said...

Lovely projects!

Imogene said...

So pretty!!! I just love this project!!The buttons as cherries are really awesome,,,

imogenelynn@wmconnect.com
sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful homespun cards! The bows are gorgeous. How do you make them?

christi said...

love the well preserved, b-day card. very cute.

Bonnie Garby said...

What a pretty card set Cherry. I just love your fun style!

Jacquie Southas said...

terrific project!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG! I love these. Wish these were the prize. So fabulous.

Sue D said...

Fabulous creations!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what fabulous creations. TFS.

Sherri said...

like your colors

Sharon said...

Cherry, the cherries made me smile today. Well done. I love the buttons as cherries. Lots of fun.

Orlie said...

I love all your added trinkets to this card. I also enjoy adding My crotchet flowers to my work. brians@tds.net

Audrey Pettit said...

What a gorgeous set, Cherry! I love, love, love the "preserved" theme you came up with......really gave me a chuckle. And of course your designs are so beautifully done. I always smile to see you work the cherries. :)

pepper75 said...

I have to buy these stamps. I enjoyed looking at you other cards you do great work. I like your cat too, we have 2 ourself. Great work!

LauraEva said...

Very nice...so cheery!So cheery cherry!

April said...

I really love these cards. I love the buttons and flowers. Great job!

Melissa M said...

Cherry buttons are a great idea! Very sweet.

Embley Veronica said...

Too cute, love the "well preserved" message and the adorable buttons. :)

scrappingmamma said...

Wow beautiful creative cards , I love them all.. Thank~you for sharing your inspirational crafty talent with us.
Scrappingmamma

Vail said...

Cute cards, love how you made the cherries.

Monica said...

So cuteeeeeeeeeeeee! Love it. New follower!