Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Rubber cafe goodies...





Yipppppppppeeee I am here today to share some new goodies from  The Rubber Cafe! Be still my
ever lovin shabby heart....the new window garden set is adorable. There is also a new die called "on the fence". It is the perfect picket fence! This die could be use in so many diffrent ways. I want to try cutting it with felt and making flowers with it. Today though I made a card using the new set...I stamped my window onto pattern paper and fussy cut it out. I than grabbed some cream cardstock and went to work building my flower window boxes. I stamped the boxes first and than the flowers...I than went in and used the small grasses and ivy stamps to add demension. I fussy cut them out and set aside. I diecut the fence and than stamped flowers on it to look like the flowers were trailing up the sides and added some grass with the larger grass stamp. I added my pattern papers and stitched around the edge of the card. It was than time to adhere my stamp goodies...I used my scrap happy glue and the one and only tape. I also used some 3d foam adhesive for demension on the fence and flower boxes and adhered them. I diecut the scallop oval and cut it in half and adhered each piece one at the top and the bottom of the card. I added a button and some gorgeous Really Reasonable Ribbon and I was done! You best be checking out the new goodies in the store! Have fun! hugs, cherry

6 comments:

Ros said...

Lovely ... that fence is so adorable

Heather Rogers said...

So very sweet! :)

Hugs~

Rebekah said...

*sigh*
I could just imagine living in your little creation, just beyond the garden gate.
So beautiful!

cnelson said...

Could not be lovelier! !

Geri said...

SWEET, Cherry!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a sweet little window scene you created, Cherry! This is absolutely beautiful!