HI there! January is whizzing by ...which means Valentine's is on its heels. I thought I would share
little tutorial on making some cutesy lollipop pockets. First off grab
your favorite papers, embellishments, and your Really Reasonable
Ribbons and lets get going!
1) To start cut your papers 5 x 12 and score on the 6 inch line to fold up to create your pocket.
2) Use a corner rounder and round off your corner edges. Than stitch up your sides.
3) Start adding your goodies.. like labels and borders
4) add your glitter chipboard hearts or whatever main image you would like to use and than wrap your ribbons around and tie a big yummy bow . I of course, like usual, added another layer to my bows using hot glue.
Next just keep adding your embellishments. I added a few stickers and
hearts to the top for interest and added buttons to the top of my large
6) Almost done...next just add a few little
cute embellishments to your suckers. I added sweet cupcake sentiments,
to and from tags, and cotton candy twine . All you have left to do is nestle your suckers inside! Ready to go!
This would be perfect for the kids this Valentines or maybe as a treat for a favorite teacher! Hope you enjoy! Hugs, cherry
These are so adorable, Cherry!
These are gorgeous love them.
Such a great idea!
So cute!! Thanks for sharing!
So kind of you to share this tutorial, although I could work on a project as the above and it would never look as pretty as yours does! Always a treat to visit here and see your art.
These are Super Duper Cute!Yummy Too!I am a new follower ,by email
Thanks so much for sharing these ! I can't wait to make one or 2 :)
Post a Comment