Wednesday, May 8, 2013

friends and family....





 
 
Friends and family says it all.  Simple and sweet and the  most important things in life!  This card and mini pocket set uses Pictures frames .  A set which I thought at first glance seemed more geared towards scrapbooking.  I now realize it is perfect for other projects too.  The polaroid frames are adorable and I simply just used my paper cutter to cut the inside out so I could nestle fun little goodies in the middle.  The card I added lace behind the frame and than added things that symbolize home and family.  The little pockets I used paper instead.  I added hearts, flowers, buttons, and lots of yummy seam bindings.  Hope you enjoy!  cherry






stamps used- Pictures framed
ink- Paper Trey Ink
cardstock-Pugnacious signature paper
pattern paper- walmart, crate paper
wood house- Michaels
buttons-stash
crochet flowers- stash
paper clips- Making memories
ribbons and lace- Really Reasonable ribbon
epoxy button- Epiphany Crafts
Pearls- Michaels
adhesive-Scrap Happy glue


 

5 comments:

ileyssilver said...

I haven't been on your blog for a while but landed again with great pleasure. love this sweet card. Thank you Cherry for all your inspiration.

Lisa Elton said...

Such pretty projects Cherry! I've been taking a second look at the polaroid frames too along with the sweet little wood houses you've been using! Have a great day ;)

TLady said...

SIGHING!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Cherry! I love the lace behing the frame a great touch!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Oh, what gorgeous cards!! Love your colors, embossing and sweet ribbon!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/