Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas greetings..
















 
 


   Happy Friday friends!  We are all  hunkered down in our home....the snow is flying outside and our temps are freezing.     This weather forces you to slow down so I thought I would pop in and share some cards I have been working on lately. 
                         I love dog cards...no secret there.   Especially Terriers.  The first one I used  an image from my stash and a postcard image from Crafty Secrets creating with Retro cd.    I used papers from Pretty Little Studio and other little bits and bobs.   I have been GOOD this year..I have not bought ONE piece of new Christmas paper.  I have so much..I could mix and match till the cows come home.  The second again is all old papers just simply mixed together with another image from my stash.   My third card uses an image from the Graphic Fairy.   I fell in love with this holly jolly flapper girl.  I took a Maya Road flower apart and mixed in some Prima flower bits.  I love the way this card turned out....happy and full of Christmas cheer!   Of course my ribbons are all RRR.  I go through tons of red seam binding this time of year.  Never tire of it!    Make sure to check out  my etsy store if you get time...it is full of Christmas goodies Cherry's Jubilee store.   Hope you are all safe and sound...and warm!  hugs, cherry



1 comment:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

These are so precious! Love the way you used the retro postcard in the background!