Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Some Bunny loves you.....







I thought I would stop by to share a couple of cards with you.  The first one is one I just made for fun...I fell in love with this image and knew the sentiment I wanted but didn't have it amongst my stash or stamps so I printed it out for myself.  I used old papers and goodies....and twill ribbon from RRR that I tea stained.  I am really loving the yellow during this time of the year....a bit of sunshine brought inside.   
                                     The second card is one that was published in Northridge Publishing Handmade Baby awhile back.  I finally got the card back.  I used Pink Persimmon stamps on it.  Just love their sweet stamp sets.  Had a lot of fun making this.  Hope you enjoy!   hugs, cherry

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...


Adorable baby cards Cherry! I love the sweet daisy on the first one!

Patty O'Malley said...

Adorable, pretty cards! I love the musical center of the daisy on the first card.

robinann17 said...

Both of these cards are so sweet! I love the bunny card with its perfect bow and button and all the small details on the pink card! Wonderful!