Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Glad Easter









                And a Glad Easter it will be using these sweet post card images from Crafty Secrets!  I had almost forgotten I had made these.....so glad I got to share them!  First up is a card using red teal floral digital paper which I used on both projects.  This paper paired so well with the Easter images. I added some vintage Dresdan borders, laces, ribbons from RRR, and some vintage bits and bobs and was done.   The little plaque has sweet mother of pearl buttons all in a row with a gorgeous antique glass floral brooch.  It was so hard to part with this but it looked like it was meant to be with this image and paper!  Well are you getting ready for your Easter festivities?   We plan on a quiet dinner here with family.   Hope you enjoy yours!   hugs, cherry

1 comment:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Cherry...these are so lovely, they make me sigh with pleasure. I love the vintage embellies you've added. You are correct..they belonged there! Hugs!