Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Make a Wish....











                   I don't like having birthdays anymore...but I still like creating cards for the occasion!  Especially when they are whimsical and sweet.   I took a break from my Patriotic creations to play with these paper goodies.  Dipping into some old Crafty Secrets and papers from......yes.  Walmart.  Don't turn a blind eye to the scrapbook aisle there.  Sometimes you might just find a treasure.  Well......I am off to clean up my messy craft room.   Such a vicious cycle.....clean, messy, clean, messy.  I never learn.    Thanks for visiting!  Cherry

4 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I love your Alice inspired cards, Cherry. I love everything Alice in Wonderland. Speaking of birthdays, my granddaughter is, for some reason, refusing to turn 5 this year. : ) She says she doesn't want a birthday so I asked her if she would like an "unbirthday". She has agreed!

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Yes I know what you mean about messy, clean, messy, clean! I love those soft aqua and peach colors you've used, with a hint of pink. My faves! I love Crafty Secrets and haven't downloaded any of their digital stuff, but will go take another look. Your creations always inspire me to do some cardmaking! Marilyn

Patty O'Malley said...

Oh, what sweet cards!

Teresa said...

These are just so cute!! I would love to have all of them :)