Friday, September 4, 2015

things with wings RRR challenge








                                  It is a challenge day at RRR.   The challenge is "things with wings" with ribbon or trim.    My first is more subtle with the little bats in the top left corner.  I used burnt rust seam binding.  My second project is more obvious with "the wings" with my owl being my main focal point.   I used Orange grosgrain ribbon that I than added black glitter washi tape to.   Enjoy this challenge and join along!   Cherry

4 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

YOu are so clever...the rusty jingle bells on the Halloween banner???? Pure genius! Love these, Cherry!

Patty O'Malley said...

Adorably sweet!

BJ Searcy said...

Halloween is not a favorite of mine, but these cards are just adorable!

Lori Garbarino said...

I have you listed on my Blog Roll at "Out of the Mouth the Heart Speaks" It's been a really long time since I posted anything on my blog let alone visited my other blog friends, It's been a long 4 years with Divorce, death in my family and working like crazy to support my son and I. Coming here and seeing your work has brought me such joy! I long for "Fall" and I feel like I have just had a taste of it on your page.

Thank you for still being here following your passion, You have made my day!

Many Blessings to you and I can't wait for your next post.

Blessings, Lori