Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Star Spangled Banner

Hello folks!  Cherry  here to share a card.  Summer is quickly approaching.  So they say anyways.  You wouldn't know it to look at our weather.  The 4th is in the horizon so I have another fun patriotic cutie to share.


A fun rosette paired with a hand glittered star ............




I used a patriotic blending of glory blue, white, and lipstick red seam binding.








Some fun old fashion images paired with a gorgeous silver flourish.  I also topped my ribbons off with a red cherry blossom flower.

 That is it for me..........................enjoy, Cherry

















3 comments:

Debbie Adams said...

This is beautiful. I love, love the silver flourish you created it's gorgeous. And the ribbons are beautiful. :D

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the color scheme. Thank you for the inspiration ~ Donna L. =)

Em said...

So pretty! I love the patriotic theme - summer is so fun. You are so talented. :)