Thursday, August 25, 2016

Halloween banner

Hello folks...my day over at the RRR blog.  I had so much fun making this banner.  Lots of diecut layers with foam adhesive for dimension. 






 Seeing the layers and mix of patterns makes me happy! Not to mention the bright happy Halloween colors. 



I can never get enough gingham either.  I used both plaid ribbon in black  and in orange.   I used the 5/8 width size and it makes the best big chunky bows. 



I added some black sequins, clothespins, and little metal rimmed tags spelling boo. 





                    

Well folks that is it for me!  As always hope you enjoyed!  hugs, Cherry

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I *love* the retro-style Halloween art on the banner, that came out gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love!! So retro and cute! Thank you for the inspiration. Crafting hugs ~ Donna =)

Ps. My 1st RRR order arrives, tomorrow...So excited! =)