Friday, November 25, 2016

Christmas JOY

Hi there.....hope your Thanksgiving was warm, cozy, and filled with love and family!  I have a post up at the RRR blog.   I created a fun retro card....fell in love with this sweet trio of dogs!  I don't know which one is cuter?


 I used lipstick red seam binding.  If I am perfectly honest?  This is my favorite ribbon..ever.  Every time I use it.....it just makes me happy!  These new rhinestones also make me happy.  Every color in the rainbow.   




 I used one in the center of my mini ornament..and also one here on my JOY sentiment. 





Well that is it for me.......gonna go grab some left overs!!!!  hugs, Cherry

1 comment:

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Hi Cherry... When I look at this card it really makes me smile! I love all the darling little pieces, doilies, "joy", ornament and ribbons. Where do you get all of your cute chipboard pieces? Every time I see one of your cards or tags with those cute little pieces, I always wonder. We had a nice Thanksgiving here in Madras with my son and his girlfriend and her (sweet) son. He spotted my craftroom with all the paper and felt and ribbon and doo dads, and he decided he had to make something! He's 10 and spent the two days he was here making stuffed felt things. We had fun! He's quite the ingenious little boy. I bet you'll be getting some snow very soon! Marilyn (pinkpapercottage@yahoo.com)