Friday, December 30, 2016

Joy Bell card with Cheery Lynn Designs

Hi there!  How was your Christmas?   I know Christmas has come and gone but I have one more holiday card to share using Cheery Lynn Dies.  It is my last guest post with them this month.  I have had so much fun playing with their wonderful dies.  I used the Shaker bell die again.  This time using it to frame out this sweet little bird image.  I topped the bell off with greenery from the Joy to the World wreath dies.  Which I also used as my simple sentiment.  I just snipped of the the rest of the sentiment and used the Joy. 





 I also used the Swedish Spring oval frame die and the ornament #1 die layered at the top and bottom for interest. 


 A different color combination of gold and green.....kinda like it!!  Always fun to break out of your norm.  Here it is all finished.


Hope you have enjoyed!  I have really enjoyed hanging out at the Cheery Lynn blog!  Here is to the New year!!!!  Cherry

Cheery Lynn Dies used:

Other supplies:
Really Reasonable Ribbon

No comments: