Saturday, February 25, 2017

Easter Greetings

Hi there peeps! Hope your weekend is going well.  My day over at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog.  I have a cute Easter card to share today.  The dies I used are a must have for Easter crafting.  




 I started with covering my card stock with some pattern paper and layered it with the Quatrefoil A2 Frame die.  This die is a go to for me.  It can really set the mood for a card.  Either very simple and casual or can be added to a card for more depth and texture. 


 I than added my ribbon and made my big loopy bow.  From here the Nesting Dolls Tags 2 5 piece set was used for more interest.  I hand cut a little banner and stamped my tag.  I die cut the Bunnies and added foam adhesive for dimension.  From here I added my flowers.  Using both the Gardenias and the sweet Christine flowers.


 Well that is it for me folks!  Happy weekend!  Cherry


Cheery Lynn Dies used:

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Another very cute card! You Rock!!