Wednesday, April 26, 2017

A Mother's Nest

  Hi there folks...it is my day at the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Blog.
I have a soft sweet Mother's day card for you.
I started with the Hanging Sign Number two die cut.  I painted it gold and than traced my rose image by using the main part of sign and adhered the image to it.


 I than covered my card stock in my chosen papers.


I added my ribbons and adhered the hanging sign piece to card.


From there I added a rose and stamped sentiment and added a nest from the For the Birds set.



Some fun accents were added like eggs, banners, more flowers, and two more chipboard accents including a Victorian corner two piece and Banner Border strip tucked under my bows.


Here it is complete.  I love the bright colors and natural elements.

















This will make a lovely greeting for a Mama this Mother's Day.  Thanks so much for visiting, Cherry


Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Supplies used:

2 comments:

Nancy Wethington said...

So pretty and a very clever use of Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. Love this project!

Ruthie said...

Cherry absolutely love this card!! You are an amazing designer.