Monday, August 28, 2017

Cheery Lynn Blog Hop Time

     Monday???  Yes it is..but a happy one!! It's time for a Cheery Lynn Blog Hop!!!!
We have some awesome new dies to share.....I couldn't be more inspired by them.  All about the Fall, Winter, and Holidays.  You should have found your way here from Lisa's blog.  A random lucky person will win a 20.00 gift certificate to the Cheery Lynn store!





Here are my creations.  Two fun holiday cards.  I will be using the cute card (Bringing Home Christmas) die a lot this year.  I LOVE it!!!  I diecut the tree part twice for fun.  On my other card I actually used the same tree by layering it three times to create a "forest" in front of the new gorgeous Aspen Forest A2 background Die.  


 I added some fun details using the Tag #2 set , using it for my sentiment and adding the cute little mini tree from the new Fun with Sweaters  set. 



 I added details using the Eyelet border, Pierced Stackers #3 XL set of 6, and the Joy to the World 3 piece die set.  So many dies....so little time people!!!



Okay folks your next stop is to Bonnie's Blog.  Have fun being inspired!!!  Cherry




Cheery Lynn Dies

24 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Awesome cards, Cherry. I love Cheery Lynn dies.

Bonnie Garby said...

Such pretty cards Cherry. I love all the pretty patterned papers you mixed with the dies. What a fun combination!

Cheryl Cain said...

Very nice cards! I love the Aspen Forest dies.

Super Stick Chick said...

Wonderful cards, love "joy to the world" die.

Jeanne H said...

Oh the "Joy to the World" die is one to get - one of many. teehee

Pennie said...

These are beautiful! I love the " bringing home xmas" dir!

Rebecca Bowman said...

Great cards, love the dues and paper you used!

Cheryl Walker said...

Cherry your cards are beautiful hun! Love all the Cheery Lynn dies you used!
Hugs
Cheryl

Cheryl said...

Those DO look like really cute dies! Nice cards.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such fun cards you made with the new dies. Great choice of papers.

Unknown said...

this is a great example of olden/vintage days surrounding Christmas.

Liz said...

Great cards, love all the dies you've used. xx

laurie said...

Great set of cards! SOO cute!

Unknown said...

Very nice cards! Great forest die.

Itsaboutthecolors said...

Lots of intricate details, festive cards.

Liz H. said...

Love the layers on both these cards.

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome cards! Very fun car with the tree on top! Love your paper choices!

Lisa Lynn said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous and perfect for the Christmas holidays.

Michele K. Henderson said...

These folksy plaids always feel like home for the holidays! Love it!
Take care!
Michele

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous. Love the vintage style. Hugz

Talitha said...

Wow! I really like how you used to die cut trees. Very creative.

Kathy Krug said...

Cheery, I love how you used your papers and dies for such original compositions. So interesting and pleasing to the eye.

Dorothy S said...

So many fun dies - my favorite is the white tree.

Lea Lawson said...

This is such great layering! I adore that car/tree die....so fun! ♥