Wednesday, December 13, 2017

For Get Me Nots

                        Hello Happy Tuesday!  My day at the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Blog.  

                 I have a old fashion altered Heart to share.  

I first took my accent chipboard pieces and spray painted them with pink spray paint. 

Than took my large layered heart shapes and traced them with my pattern paper and cut them out.





                   I added tinsel to the inset of the hearts.




 I also added fine white glitter and pink Mica flakes to my chipboard accent pieces.


From here I started adding my ribbons, stamens, and smaller chipboard pieces.



Here it is finished!  I used the Bead Strand Heart dangle, Heart Wall Hanging set, Flourished Lisa Frame, and ,Faux Number metal plates











Thanks for visiting, Cherry



Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Supplies-

No comments: