Thursday, December 13, 2018

Really Reasonable Blog Hoppin Time



 I can't believe I am saying this, but time for another RRR. blog hop folks!!!  I have not gotten to say that for awhile!!!  You should have found your way here from Kathy's blog.  If at any time you find yourself lost, just start back at the RRR blog link up above.  Here is this month's ribbon club assortment.  









 Here is my card!  A cute Wintery greeting with the cutest owls!






 I embossed my sentiment and my large snowflake for some added detail.
 


 I also added some white bead berry spray clusters to the center of my bow along with a snowball.



Here is my card finished.  I love this color combination. 



Thanks for stopping my friends! Your next stop is onto Sheila's blog. Have fun and be inspired! 


Cherry

No comments: