Thursday, June 2, 2011

dream...









Daydreaming more like...You ever have those days where you just can't get going for nothing?  It is like you are in slow mo......You look at the clock and several hours have passed and you have gotten very little done?  It was one of those days for me.   Some people seem to think cards are faster than layouts. Many design teams require you make two cards to every one layout.   I take offense to that....most of my cards take me a good hour if not more.  Today though...rofl....much more.  It is just the way it was.  Today I have more images of Summery birds, bees, and butterflies.  Some done in a more vintagey shabby design and the others brighter and what I consider more cottagey.  Fell in love with these layered birdies at JoAnns yesterday....they almost have a water color effect to them.  The butterflies and bees have sweet copper antennas.  Just adorable.  Well my sweets...I am off to watch Bravo...it is my dirty little secret.   Hugs to you, cherry

9 comments:

The Old Parsonage said...

Good Morning

I have to admit being a stalker for awhile now. I love your creativity and beautiful cards, etc. You are so inspiring! I don't think I've commented before, but if I did it was probably with the same energy that I feel this morning.

Simple Lovely!

Leann

Ros said...

These make me sigh ... they are indeed dreamy and so beautiful ... and like you I can take ages ... I DO take ages to make a card lol! ... Have a good day

cnelson said...

These are just DREAMY!! LOVE them!!!

Rebekah said...

Oh, it's so good to hear its not just me. Somedays I do sit there and it takes forever. But as I say, its all about the journey, not the destination. I have a love hate relationship with those type of days truth be told. But there's nothing better than sitting and playing with bits and bobs and getting everything just right.
Gorgeous cards Cherry!

Becky Elliott said...

Your cards are beautiful, Cherry! I was glad to read that I am not the only one who puts so much time into my cards. I can easily spend an hour or two on one card. I seem to agonize over the choice of papers, colors, little details and embellishments, etc. Your post made me feel a little bit better about my own creative abilities!

Audrey Pettit said...

ahhhhh, such sweet and beautiful cards, Cherry! Love the little bees, birds, and butterflies. They are so perfect for this time of year. Love how you've combined them here with all your other gorgeous bits and bobs. And I totally back you up on your comment about cards taking a long time......they do for me, too. :)

SuZeQ said...

Happy Day! I could not find an e-mail address on your blog so that I could contact you. Will you please send me an e-mail? Thanks!

cherry said...

Hi Suzie i have no way of getting ahold of you...hope u see this. cherry

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Your cards are lovely!