Thursday, June 30, 2011

light and sweet









I can't believe how long it has been since I posted...sorry!  As many of you know Summer kinda takes over....which makes me quite happy.  I have been making cards though...I can't help it.   I thought I would  make this light and sweet so I won't stay long.  wanted to share some of my latest creations with you.  I find more and more that I grab for vintage items....my teastained doilies, old buttons, old bits and findings.  Things that make your creations one of a kind.  Well that is it for me....My dh is back home for a couple of days and I need to spend time with him..    Happy 4th to you all, cherry

10 comments:

pink latte said...

Wow!!! So beautiful creations! Love your style! :)

Ros said...

Fantastic creations ... I adore those MF papers

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Stunning creations, your work always makes me smile Cherry :)

Mimi Sue said...

Adorable. Great way to use up some pretty vintage lace and trims. Mimi

Cheryl Nelson said...

GORGEOUS work as ALWAYS Miss Cherry!!!

Linda B said...

Oh... just LOVE the one with the old button card... gorgeous!

Rebekah said...

MMMMMmmmm vintage:) I'm drooling. Love these cards... all the details. I wish I had one quarter of your stash. I'd be a happy gal!
Happy 4th of July weekend. Enjoy spending time with your dh!

Audrey Pettit said...

Really beautiful work, Cherry! I so love that you incorporate so many sweet vintage findings into your projects. The keys and the doilies are just so lovely. :)

Stella said...

Stunning cards; I love Melissa Frances too :)

Something Special said...

I have been a fan of yours for a long time now. Always love the inspiration I get here.