Sunday, July 17, 2011

feeling creative










                          Howdy!  It is Sunday....and over cast.   Not our typical July weather...but what is  anymore?  I created a few things and wanted to share.  Yesterday and today I was in a creative mode...in my own little zen world.  Humming along to some tunes and creating away.  I love when creating allows such freedom and your cares drift away.   As many of you I have become smitten with digital images...several are used on these projects.  Some of the papers and the birdy image is from Crafty Secrets.  They have a lovely new cd out with vintage prints and images.  Endless possibilities.  Hope you are enjoying your Summer days where ever you are!  Thank you to those that take the time to come by and leave a comment I really appreciate it.    hugs, cherry

14 comments:

Linda Breedlove said...

Cherry... thank you for posting just now. I adore your work and you always give me the inspiration I need to keep creating! Your cards are beautiful!!!!
Have a wonderful evening... Hugs!

Unknown said...

Delicious eye candy! So pretty.

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

simply adorable...

warm hugs,
spencer

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

mmmm so yammy details

Rebekah said...

I just love your creativity. Such beautiful work here tonight. So refreshing to see a post from you. Gets my gears turning to be creative.

cnelson said...

A*MAZ*ING!!!

Sheila Rumney said...

Love your beautiful work!

Heather Rogers said...

Just beautiful! We have had cooler temps the last week too. I have been trying to enjoy a little time on the deck swing. :)
Hugs~

SuZeQ said...

I visit gazillions of blogs and I must tell you that your work is THE best. Truly.

Ros said...

These are so beautiful .... you take fantastic photos too ... thanks for the word about Crafty Secrets ... will take a look ... have a great day

Stella said...

Your cards are amazing; each one of these made my jaw drop. Breathtaking......

Marie said...

i see you are still as every bit as talented as last time i stopped by. FABULOUS!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

So super sweet and adorable, Cherry! I love every little thing!

Lyndsie said...

Oh, how I miss your home decorating posts!!!! Wish you would go back to those!!!!