Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Good ole summer time...










   summer is going by at warp speed.....we have some plans to get away soon.  I have been holding the fort down along with my son while my husband is away working,  It has been hard to be away from him but feel so blessed he has a job right now.   I popped in this eve to share a few cards I have made lately.  We have spent more time outside...we have discovered croquet and have had a ball playing it.  I use to play it as a child and am so glad my son discovered our old set.  Well tonight just some vintagey goodies...the first and second card use images from crafty secrets...the first is from their new vintage images cd.   Lots of fun.  Other than that just my usual fondness for old mixed with new....snippets of this and that.   Things that fit together almost like a puzzle...at least to my eyes, lol.  Hope you enjoy!  hugs, cherry

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

So much beauty and inspiration here tonight.. I`m totally in awe of your creations. So gorgeous. Funny enough I was thinking of your blog today and voila! A post from you tonight. *happy dance*
enjoy your week!

vivian said...

your cards are always gorgeous! what do you do with them all?
recipients must be thrilled to receive one of your creations!
xo
vivian

cnelson said...

Such STUNNING creations!!!

Marlou McAlees said...

Gorgeous!! I love that crackle stuff you use :)

Stella said...

Not only did I enjoy looking at your card. I love them; each one of these is a stunner, Wow!

Audrey Pettit said...

Stunning! Always so stunning, your cards are, Cherry! I always SO enjoy seeing all the things you combine. :0
And so glad you are enjoying some fun, outdoor time with your son. Crochet is really fun. I don't have a set myself, but we always play it when we visit my parents' house in CA.