Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Scaredy cat...errrr Dog!










Did you do a double take?  Halloween already?   I can't help myself!  Plus...it is always good to get a head start.   I have this cute little holiday greeting made for RRR.   As you can see I did a step by step. I accidentally erased one of my pics but I think you get the gist of it.  1) Gathered my goodies together , 2) Covered my cardstock with papers half and half and started the base of my bow by wrapping it around card and tying knott.  3) I added my button and scallop border made with my sizzix, 4) Added my cute image from Crafty Secrets and the glitter border at the bottom, 5) From here I just added a couple of dimensional goodies - bats and glitter star using 3d foam adhesive.   I added my banner sentiment at the top and was done!  Cute and ready to put a bit of a smile on someone this fall!  Enjoy!  Cherry


Ribbons used - Black Faux canvas ribbon


Heyyyyy and there is a big sale going on over at Really Reasonable Ribbon only till Thursday!  Go check it out!

3 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love this, Cherry! That bow is fabby!

Geri said...

Cherry...that's adorable!!!

BethW said...

My favorite Cherry time of year. No one does Halloween quite like you. You have inspired me for years-thank you!