Tuesday, July 29, 2014

All about the berries....










Can you believe it is almost August?   I am really loving Summer and the sunshine.  I also love the berries that come with this time of year....and making cards with that theme.  Using reds, pinks, and greens..yum!   I had time to play ...just because... the other day which did my heart good.   Thought I would share!  Raspberries, strawberries, and cherries......it is all good!  I of course used a bunch of yummy red seam binding .    I have added these to my poorly neglected Etsy store.  Take a peek! Enjoy and happy Summer, cherry

4 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I like these berry much!

Stella said...

Your cards are gorgeous; as always. My favorite is the first with the berries. Wow!

Sassy Raggedy said...

How lovely this is. I so enjoy viewing your wonderful creations. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

Unknown said...

superbly designed cards!!!