Sunday, August 3, 2014

ONLY cute spooks allowed....












Yes....my craft room is in bloom....with orange and black.  But it is only August 3rd you say?   It is what it is.   A bit of a sickness really....holidays are my favorite to create for.  I can't help myself, and I am alright with that.     Today I am sharing a paper mache house box.  I only had one left and decided to create a spooky cottage.  Only for cute spooks though!   I painted it metallic black and made cute little handmade embellishments for it.  I lost several hours creating this and enjoyed every minute of it.  I used burnt rust seam binding , which I wrapped around the whole box and tied in a big shabby bow to one side.  I used big Cavallini postcards that I diecut to fit to size.  I love those old vintage images.  The roof is decked out with glitter spiderwebs, a big diecut bat, and little stars and moons that I added foam adhesive  too for dimension.    I LOVE how this turned out and hope you enjoy!   Cherry

2 comments:

Nancy Dynes said...

So adorable!!

Rachele Funk said...

Love it! You're talent never ceases to amaze me!