Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A wee bit crawly...





Well my boy started his junior year yesterday.  School's in session.  WOW.  Can't quite wrap my mind around that.  I can, however, wrap my creative mind around the holidays.  Layers of vintage Halloween goodness to take my mind off of time unraveling (and me along with it).    I created this spunky little pumpkin wand using RRR orange seam binding, Halloween bakers twine, and black gingham.  I also used some silver spiral stamens for fun.  LOVE these....added just the right amount of sparkle and whimsy!  Other than that a stamped kraft tag, foam spider web layered with a chipboard star, and a wee bit of crawly with a glitter spider.  Enjoy and happy Wednesday!  Cherry

2 comments:

NancyB said...

Adorable! Love the glitter and the ribbon too - love fall and halloween!!

stellarstamper said...

Love it! The ribbon really sets it off!