Monday, September 15, 2014

Sports challenge over at RRR







 

15th and a new challenge over at the RRR blog.   This time it is a sports challenge with ribbon.  Now I looked and I looked through my piles of papers etc and just could NOT find anything sports related.  I also do NOT live in an easy area to get a hold of something like that...yes I live in the boondocks.  So this image from Riddersholm Designs caught my eye.....dog shows.  The dogs certainly are athletes at a Dog show...right?  I thought it worked anyways!  I used both black denim ribbons and a bit of black seam binding to really make my bow full.  Love the loopiness of it.
                                       Also before I go remember...RRR is having a design team search!  Yep you heard right.  Go check it out.  I love RRR , one of the best teams I have ever ever been on!  Check out details here.    Thanks so much, cherry

3 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Cherry, this is such a fabulous project! I am always drawn in by your fabulous trims and embellishments. You really have a great eye for design.

Janice Basley said...

I LOVE receiving all your posts!! You are truly an inspiration:). Just started getting them last week and I love every single one!!
They are just beautiful!!

Janice Basley said...

I LOVE receiving all your posts!! All your work is simply beautiful!!