Thursday, June 4, 2015

4th of July party








Hello and good morn!   I have some candy cones made for RRR.  I took some mini cones painted them with red chalk board paint, distressed, and than waxed them for aging.  I added some simple little embellishments...cupcake liners to the inside, stars, buttons and pearls, and cherry twinelipstick red seambindingplaid ribbon in red to use for handles and bows.  I also used a bit of vintage navy seambinding.  These will be use to fill with candies or would be sooooo cute hanging from a Patriotic tree or mantle!   Hope you enjoy, Cherry

3 comments:

Rue said...

Those are so cute Cherry! Perfect for the fourth :)

xo,
rue

NancyB said...

So cute and festive!

somethingcraftybydottie said...

How very wonder to see another that Loves our Country like I do. your projects are just beautiful, I would love for you to become a follower of my blog and I would love to do the same for you . thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.
God Bless
Hugs
Dottie