Thursday, June 25, 2015

Enjoy Friend...





            Craving a little vintage loving today first off a old fashion card....I blended cheerful yellows, teals, and a bit of black.  Loving this color combination.   Papers are oldies but goodies, as are the diecuts.   The pocket can be used to tuck a gift card into..or even a little note.  I added Bay Leaf seam binding along with a gorgeous vintage rhinestone button.   At the bottom a bit of washi tape and vintage lace.
             My other projects are the prettiest vintage clip earrings that I just had to do something with!  I created a couple of fun birthday tags,  keeping with the soft yellows and creams.  I added vintage crochet doilies, vintage seam bindings, just in love with these!  Hope you enjoy!  Hugs, cherry

2 comments:

Curtains in My Tree said...


Isn't that adorable

Marci said...

Darling! I think I might have this paper.