Friday, July 3, 2015

Beautiful Bows challenge at RRR!!!







                          Time for a fun challenge over at the RRR blog!  We are doing a beautiful bow challenge.  Sooooo fun and inspiring.   I dug into my vintage milk toppers for this challenge pairing them with fun retro pattern papers.  Old October Afternoon along with some digital papers.  I used lipstick red seam bindingmoss green seam bindingtextured two tone light blue ribbon, and bakers twine in Cherry to hang the tags from.  I topped my bows off with cute little sweetheart blossoms and edged the bottoms with washi tape and vintage laces.   I am thinking these will be adorable as toppers for chalk painted mason jars!  Enjoy!  Hugs, Cherry

1 comment:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Super cute way to use milk caps, Cherry!