Sunday, July 5, 2015

Summer Fruits...







                         Hello there!  Did you have a fun 4th?  We headed off to Diamond Lake for a fireworks show over the lake.  It was beautiful! I hope yours was too.  It is my turn over at the RRR blog today.  I decided to  make a couple of fruity birthday cards.
                               I again have been having fun breaking into some old stamp sets.  I used sets from PTI and WPLUS9.  My papers are old papers from Jenni Bowlin and Crate Paper.  I used seam bindingsPlaid ribbon in red and Pink, and Karen white crochet lace.   I also used sweetheart blossoms and leafs in parrot green on my mason jar.  I added little details with some mini stamps and had fun with shading.  I love, love, love these and how they turned out.....hope you do too!  Hugs, cherry

1 comment:

Marci said...

They are both so cute! The one with the cherries almost looks like a shaker card.