Saturday, July 25, 2015

Packed with Love....







                                     Ahhhhhhhh Summer how I love ya, love ya, love ya youuuuuu!   I am in full Summer swing.....just got back from our family vacation.  I am still a little on island time.  Coming to grips with the laundry.  But sooo very glad to be home.
                                      Popping in here real quick to share a project made for RRR.  Both can be given as gifts....filled with candies or a small gift.  A pillow box and painted mason jar both with a fruit motif.  I used papers from Carta Bella and Raspberry Road.  My ribbons include cotton blend ribbonplaid ribbon in redcherry twineTeresa white crochet lace, and lipstick red seam binding.  My main focal point are some sweet little vintage millinery fruits I found in my stash.  I embellished them with sweetheart blossoms and parrot green leaves.   Other than that a few silk flowers and stamped sentiments from Wplus9 and I was done!  Enjoy!  hugs, cherry
                                             

2 comments:

Marci said...

So cute!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Fantastic...Loving those strawberries...Hugs, joann