Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Another project for Petaloo

This is a double posting day.....one for RRR and one for Petaloo...so make sure to scroll up and down for both!!!!


 Hello there!  So happy to be guesting for Petaloo again.  Are you enjoying your Spring?  It has actually stopped snowing here and the sun is shining.  I have a little project to share that really says "Spring Time" to me. 








 I started with a little white berry basket.  Great little base for so many things.  I added handmade paper crepe to the base and top for dimension.  I sprayed it with a colored  mist to give it some subtle coloring.  Ribbons were added along with some amazing flowers from Petaloo and chipboard embellishments from Graphic 45. 



 Now that little basket would be nothing special with out a little something to put inside. Right?  I had to create a little mini card to match along with some sweet little glassine bags.  I love the pairing of the textured element blooms with the velvet hydrangeas.  

 Here is the basket with the goodies inside.  I don't know about you but I love to see bits and bobs nestled inside something...whether it be cards, tags, fabric scraps....it just encourages you to look a little closer.  Thanks for joining me here on the blog today!  Cherry



                      Supplies used
                       Burlap Blossoms Pistachio
                       Chantilly-Velvet Hydrangeas Sienna
                       Botanica Petite’s - Pistachio
                       Graphic 45 Children's Hour
                       ribbons- Really Reasonable Ribbon 

No comments: