Saturday, June 25, 2016

Girl....wish big!!!

         Happy Saturday!  Hope your weekend is full of sunshine wherever you are.  I have a few projects made for RRR.   Goodies made with your favorite gal pal's birthday in mind!  Pretty in pink and oh so feminine.  Some fun cards and a sweet pillow box to fill with candies or keepsake/gifts.






I used a combination of paper scraps, stickers, chipboard pieces, and more to create these sweeties.  Along with Bay Leaf and Rose Petal seam bindings I also used cotton candy bakers twine.




I guarantee these will make someone feel oh so special!  Hope you enjoy...thanks for visiting!  hugs, Cherry




These sweeties are all available in my Cherry's Jubilee etsy store!

1 comment:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I always LOVE your cards! Pieces of artwork to keep forever!
deb