Saturday, June 18, 2016

Sizzlin summer colors..

Hi guys...happy weekend!  We have a wonderful new challenge at RRR.  It is a sizzlin with summer colors challenge with ribbon.  Now I can' think of anything more Summer to me than the ole 4th of July.  I love to decorate during the Summer with red, white, and blue.



I used paper scraps, a vintage mage, lots of layered stars.  I also took a felt star and wrapped cherry twine with it and added a little vintage pin.   I also added blue jay and lipstick red seam binding for my bows.



I just had to add this last 4th of july project before the holiday slips by!  Thanks for visiting and hope you join us in the challenge.   hugs, Cherry

3 comments:

Nancy Hill said...

Beautiful card Cherry. Love the image and beautiful colors. Hugs!

Debbie Adams said...

Very lovely card and the ribbons are beautiful.

Roosterhead Designs said...

Oh My! Gorgeous card! Love all the layers and beautiful ribbons. Great design Cherry~ Karen O