Friday, January 20, 2017

Don't be shy..

  Thank goodness for the weekend folks!  I am off today to big town to get supplies. Another storm is suppose to make its way here.  Got a project to share. An oversize tag with this cute little guy.  I have used him before and just had to again. 



 He is a shy little guy sending off his love mail.....I used Cheery Lynn Dies and RRR ribbons of course.  I love this little mail box die!





I added some fun buttons, brads, and a cute banner sticker.   All in my fave colors of reds and aqua blues.   See his homies peeking over the fence???  Too cute.




   Okay out the door I go!   Happy weekend, Cherry

3 comments:

NancyB said...

That little guy is too cute! Love the mailbox die - I need to try some Cheery Lynn products! Cute tag!

NancyB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marci said...

Adorable! I wouldn't have paid attention to that mailbox die but now I see how really cute and useful it is!