Friday, January 6, 2017

Sweetheart BE MINE

 Hey folks...first challenge of the year over at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It is a anything goes challenge with ribbon. 
            Better get to creating....2017 is going to be our best artistic endeavor ever!!! Right? 


 Here is my little project a vibrantly hued card made for the upcoming Valentine's Day.



 I did up the inside as well.......to make it oh so special!!! 



 I am using the new ribbons in the  this months coming ribbon club assortment.  You will be thrilled with them. Just look at those polka dots...swoooon :).



I did a little heat embossing with black powder.  Been having a lot of fun using this technique lately.





Well that is it for me today....hope you join in with us!!!  Hugs, Cherry

1 comment:

Ruthie A said...

Beautiful card. Love it!!