Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Heartfelt Creations and RRR blog hop and Anythinng goes challenge!

 
 
 


 
 

Hello to you!   So Excited today because RRR is joining up with Heartfelt Creations for a fun blog hop and an "Anything goes" challenge!   Are you ready for all the fun projects we have lined up for you?   You should have hopped over from Teresa's blog.  I chose to work with the Sweet lullaby sentiments stamp set.   Very sweet and works perfectly with my circles dies.  I used some Pebbles paper and adorable image from Crafty Secrets to go along with my baby theme.  For my ribbon I used baby pink seam binding and 5/8 pink crochet lace. I topped my seam binding off with some gorgeous pink berry sprays.   Well that is it for me.....next stop is Jen's blog .    Have fun folks!  cherry





11 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Cherry, this is so sweet, and soft and pink! I just love it!

Bonnie Garby said...

This is so beautiful Cherry. I love it!

Judy said...

Great card and love the image you used. Your ribbon is perfecto. Thanks for sharing.

Dawnll said...

I just love the colors and beautiful detail on this precious card

Sue D said...

This is so sweet!

Deborah said...

I just love this card your image is so sweet and your ribbon is yummy!

Sonia said...

What a precious card!

Unknown said...

PERFECT Colors for my 6 mo. old Granddaughter!!! P R E T T Y!!!

Viki Banaszak said...

What a wonderful and fun baby card. I love the addition of the berries.

Unknown said...

Lovely...so. Vintages!

Anonymous said...

oh so pretty! I love the vintage look and I love the bow that you made with the ribbon. TFS!