Monday, October 20, 2014

Joy, Joy, Joy!














             Salutations and happy Monday!   Popping in between a little laundry and house cleaning.  I have been having fun again creating some altered pieces.  While making them I wondered why  Christmas just couldn't be every month.  While I know that just isn't realistic .....I sure do love creating for it.  For some reason ...maybe because they are uber cute.....I have a soft spot for terriers.  These images just speak to me.  We had a fox terrier when I was a little girl.  Thumper was such a character!  I think these little terriers look a bit like "characters" as well.    I used a vintage spool as my base for one and the other a mini Christmas present.  As always I used heaps of layers and dimension using foam adhesive .   A bit of tinsel was in need as well....along with some bits and baubles from my Christmas from years past stash!   I also used red mini pom pom and red seam binding.   Love the nostalgic feeling and the glorious red!   Hope you enjoy....hugs, cherry

3 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

How cute are these? Oh my goodness! Love, love, love!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Cherry!
I've drooled over your sweet creations for many years, and I feel so humbled to now be serving on the same DT as you. I' looking forward to being inspired even more by your amazing talents. Yippee!!!
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

robinann17 said...

These two Christmas projects are super cute! Love the images and all your layers of sweet goodness!