Sunday, April 5, 2015

Bundle of Joy








              Let me start by wishing you a Happy Easter!  By the time this posts I will be getting ready to make Easter dinner.  I may be in the kitchen but I can be in two places at once...kinda!  It is my day over at RRR and this month we are product swapping with Crafty Secrets.  Lots of fun inspiration this month! So excited, make sure to keep checking in with the RRR and Crafty Secret's blog for all the gal's projects.   I chose to use these adorabbbbbbbbbbbble Baby girl printable images.   I used almost the whole page....could not stop playing with them.  I started with a chipboard scallop album and went to work adorning it.  Along with the sweet images I used several RRR ribbons including ribbons from this month's ribbon club.  I also used rose petal seam bindingscor-tape adhesive, and buttons from the store.  I added lots of sweet little doodads from my stash.  Doilies, chipboard pieces, pearls, etc.  Just had fun embellishing.  This is perfect for that new mom....great gift for Mother's Day!  Hope you enjoy!    Cherry

2 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

These are all funtastic...I always have so much fun looking at all the embellishments you use. And those bows are to die for...Hugs, joann

Unknown said...

I love your "Bundle of Joy". You and Karan both. And I just had a step-grandson and a great grandson born this year! Busy year. Yours are fantastic. I can't get over how great these colors look together. I really love yours. Thank you for sharing.