Friday, April 3, 2015

new challenge over at RRR







   TGIF!!!!   How are you?  Wanted to pop in with a challenge card for RRR!  It is a "things with wings" challenge.  I used old scraps of paper from Echo Park, Cosmo Cricket, along with digital images ( I can't for the life of me remember where they came from) edited to add bee images are from Gina's Designs.  I added denim ribbon in black, which by the way is on sell now for .30 a yard!!!!   Other than that a little chalkboard tag from Target, some pearls, and old buttons!  Great Mother's day card...and full of cheerful yellow.  Great color for this time of year.   Thanks for visiting!  Cherry

3 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

So pretty, Cherry! Love the colors in it and the bee images.

CraftDee1 Parties and Crafts said...

Good morning, The Bee Printable is from Gina's Designs Freebie Friday.
http://ginasdesigns.net/wp/blog-2/

Sassy Raggedy said...

Another lovely design. I am going to practice all day to try to make a bow like you do, lol. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog That was very sweet of you. Hugs joann