Wednesday, March 22, 2017

At the Farm Caddy

Hello midweek and hello Gypsy Soul Laser Cut Peeps.  I have a fun project for you today.  Do you love farmhouse goodies?  I do.  My dream has always been to live in an old farmhouse.  While I can't at the moment do that...the next best thing is anything that makes your home feel farmhouse.  I started with the Tool Caddy.


I painted the whole caddy with grey chalk paint.  From here I adhered all my pieces using my Beacon glue.  


 Using my vintage iron to keep the corners glues together...hey whatever works...right?



 Next I traced all my papers by using the caddy as my template and cut the paper out.  I also painted one of my little embellishments the stackable labels shape set with white chalk paint.






I than adhered my papers and distressed the edges a bit.




I than added my  cow recipe card to the front of the caddy and added my farm faux typewriter keys to the top of a label.  From here I created a couple of fun little matching tags to tie to the top of my caddy and painted a little mini mason jar that just happens to have a cow on it as well and I was done.  Here they are complete.


















Thanks for coming by and visiting!  Cherry





 
Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Supplies-

No comments: