Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Spring is here

Hi guys and happy Tuesday.  I have a bright colorful gift set to share today made for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.  A happy card and matching little spool birdhouse. 




 These two pieces came together very easy using the sweet For the Birds set.  I left most of the pieces the natural kraft but painted my little eggs with chalk paint to have them stand out.




 I sanded and distressed the eggs a bit and nestled them in the nest.



I added a few bright stickers, flowers, and ribbon and was done.




Wouldn't this make a sweet Spring pick me up for someone?  Thanks for visiting.  Cherry

Gypsy Soul Laser Cut Supplies:

1 comment:

Lisaerica said...

So pretty Cherry! I love all the different layers and cute cuts, brown gingham, eek. Yes it would be a perfect pick me up card, You have my address, lol. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.