Friday, March 17, 2017

Sunflower card

Hello Cheery Lynn peeps.  My day over at the blog.  I have a sweet card for you today using the new IOE Curls and Swirls embossing folder and the
IOE Rectangular plates.

 I used the plates and embossing as a background design and added my sunflower to the middle.  I than added the Lattice valance border die to either side as a frame. 




From there I wrapped my ribbon and tied my bow and added the Sunflower die along with some buttons for accents and I was done.   Thanks for visiting!  Cherry





 Supplies used:
 

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Great card Cherry! I am very fond of sunflowers, spring and summer. Your card brings that all home to me. I love the ribbon too! It reminds me of fruit stripe gum or a yummy piece of taffy from my childhood. Thank you for brightening my day with your lovely work of art! Loves, Ruthie