Thursday, May 25, 2017

Adornit projects

Hi friends!  Two posts in one day?  I must be crazy.  I had time to play today and wanted to share some thing made for Adornit.  I am not sure if I shared I was on the Adornit girl Ambassador team? They have a wonderful and very inspirational Instagram page if you want to jump start some creativity.



 Been having fun with my water colors and chalk pen. 


 Love mixing up some whimsy and shabby!



 I just love these colors so much!


 Pure happy I tell ya!










These whimsical goodies are available in my Etsy store.  Also if you are new to instagram, please come over and pay me a visit and follow along!  I share my home and some projects not seen over here!  My instagram page .  Nite nite friends, Cherry

1 comment:

NancyB said...

so cute! I like how you mixed whimsical with shabby!