Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Upcycled 4th of July Altoid Tin

  Always excited when it is my day over at the Gypsy Soul Laser Cut Blog!  I love to create with their chipboard.  I have the grand Independence Day on the brain and created this up cycled Altoid tin in honor of it.  I first started with the Altoid Inserts Fairy Tale Frame .
They were painted with silver metallic paint.  I trimmed one side down so I could fit it in the wider part of the Altoid tin.



 I than glittered the frames along with the stars from the Celestial Shape Set.



Next I covered the back side of the tin with pattern paper and than added handmade stitched paper fringe.



I inserted pattern paper and one side of the frame. 



 I adorned the one side with the glittered chipboard pieces and a sentiment sticker.





The other side of tin I added an old fashion image and than framed with the frame.



I added a few more stars and buttons to accent and was done!  Here it is complete.











I see more of these in my future...and minty fresh breath.  lol.  Thanks for visiting, Cherry




Gypsy Soul Laser Cut Supplies-
Altoid Inserts FairyTale Frames
Celestial Shape Set

Other supplies-
recycled Altoid Tin
paper fringe
stickers
glitter
adhesive
images
random buttons