Monday, May 22, 2017

Cheery Lynn blog Hop!!!

Happy Monday....time for a Cheery Lynn Blog hop!!!  You should have found your way here from Lisa's blog.  There is a fantastic new line up of goodies just in time for Summer! I made two cards using some of the cutest dies.  First up the new Sunflower die.  It is so pretty.

 I cut the sunflower petals out twice and paper pieced the petals with two different floral papers.  I also used the tags four die set to stamp my sentiment.  For the middle of the sunflower I layered it with the other sweet older Sunflower die. 





 I love this die and will be using it a lot.






My next card is just plain fun!!!  Would be perfect to use for someone's Summer birthday!


    I used the new Whimsical sun and cloud 4 piece die set to create this fun scene along with the new flip flops and board shorts die. 




 I love that sweet sun!!!  Adorable!




Well that is it for me....next stop on blog is Bonnie's blog.  Have fun and be inspired!  Cherry











Cheery Lynn dies-

18 comments:

laurie said...

Your set of cards are awesome! I love the papers you used!

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous cards. Love the sunflower. Hugz

Bonnie Garby said...

Such colorful and fun summer cards Cherry. Love them both!

LindaSonia said...

You need to put a LINK on your blog to your etsy shop. I can't find it.

Maggi said...

Your cards a re both so cheerful and summery! Love them!

Jenny Alia said...

Love all the patterned papers. Great colors and design. Love them!

Cara said...

Glad I don't have to pick a favorite between these two cards! I love them both! Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your first card but the second one is my favorite with the flip flops and shorts hanging on the line. That is so fun!

fusiafscrapping said...

Beautiful new dies. Always need some new dies to play with!

Denise Bryant said...

Love that pretty flower and your fun summer card! Great details with these awesome dies!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are just wonderful. You did a great job.

New Creations said...

Love the beautiful sunflower and fun summer Birthday card!

Marsha said...

Really like the way you made your sunflower with different patterned papers. And the second card is pure cuteness. Love it.

Unknown said...

My favorite is the sandals and shorts. Love the colors and prints.

tallulah1 said...

Fun cards - love the dies.

Cheryl Walker said...

Very cute cards 😊
Hugs
Cheryl

pearshapedcrafting said...

Just as I am thinking how wonderful your card is you add a another beauty under it! Both really fabulous! Chrisx

Diane17Lynne said...

I'm loving that Whimsical Sun, it just makes me smile.