Friday, February 5, 2016

Cherry picking.....













                            Popping in this Wintery Thursday to share a new challenge at RRR.   It is an "Anything Goes" theme and we have paired up with Polly's Paper Studio for this challenge.  Ginny had these adorable Summer cherries digital images that I kinda gravitated too....hmmm wonder why?   I decided to create a berry basket deck it out and fill it with cherry tags.  Kinda over the top but I had fun with this Summer goody in the dead of Winter.  I used the gorgeous green ribbons  from the ribbon club assortment from this month along with Moss green and lipstick red seam binding, and also a bit of Cherry twine.   Well that is it for me....I do think I heard from a little birdie that Ginny is doing a give away of free digis over at the RRR blog.......you might want to check :).   Hugs, Cherry

4 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Holey Moley, Cherry! Each of these little goodies is sooooooo gorgeous! I can tell you poured a lot of love into these projects! Sweet as cherry pie!

Unknown said...

Hi Cherry, I am interested in the cards you posted in this post are they for sale? Can you give me the info on them? Price, shipping, etc ecspecially the one with the scale and the one with the utensils.
thanks

Virginia said...

Cherry this is the most gorgeous basket of beautiful tags!!!! I love every single detail. And of course you would make something with cherries in it super adorable just like you!!! Thanks so much for joining in this challenge and for making my collage look amazing!!!! Hugs from Ginny

Roosterhead Designs said...

Over-the-top GORGEOUS! Cheery~ Thanks for sharing; your details are uniquely you and so beautiful. ~Karen O